Saturday, October 18, 2008

Unforgettable Quotes of our Lovable Politicians Part I

But make no mistake. I will not stand idly when anyone gets in the way of the national interest and tries to block the national vision. From where I sit, I can tell you, a President is always as strong as she wants to be.Pagpalain tayo ng Diyos at ang dakilang gawaing hinaharap natin. The state of the nation is strong.... - SONA 2007 President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo

I am sorry. - President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo

Ang sinungaling ay kapatid ng magnanakaw!.... - Susan Roces

You are full of empty promises. Obviously, you have no love for your country. The gravest thing that you have done, is you have stolen the presidency, not once, but twice! - Susan Roces

Meron bang sopas sa Comelec (Do we have soup in Comelec? I was feeling bad, I wanted to get soup). - COMELEC Chairman Benjamin Abalos

Sa mga nanggugulo, sa mga lumalabag sa batas sa Maynila, you better cooperate or evaporate because I am home, running after you! - Manila Mayor Alfredo Lim

If Sen. Ralph Recto ended his speech with Honey, Im home, I will end mine by saying: Erap here I come!!! - Former Senator Loi Ejercito Estrada

Galit? Sobra-sobrang galit... sa kawalanghiyaan. Ang taong ingrata walang puwang sa mundong ito. Walang utang na loob! Kailan sila naging consistent? Sa simula't sapul sinungaling na sila! - Department of Justice (DOJ) Senior state Prosecutor Emily Fe delos Santos

My bone is being… durog, broken - DOH Scereatary Francisco Duque

Its cow's milk -- it's for cows. Iyung pig's milk is for pigs, dog’s milk is for tuta.. breastmilk ng nanay is for sanggol - DOH Scereatary Francisco Duque

Nobody can hawak me - Armed Forces Chief of Staff General Generoso Senga

Ayos palakpakan - Angelo Reyes

Shut up!!- Maguindanao Representative Didagen Dilangalen

What's your problem? - former Defense Secreatary Hermogenes Ebdane Jr.

No comments: